Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and it is the great opportunity to share affection with your loved ones, not only love partners, but also family members, friends, kids, colleagues and why not treat yourself with a special something!
If you are in a love relationship, whether it is long-term, or you have just starting dating someone new, and you want to show them appreciation, here are some great ideas to share your love with them!
These ideas are also great to show affection to other people and yourself, and make the most romantic day of the year a little bit less cheesy.
1. Scented candles: our Midnight Rose scented candle is a natural option made with soy and coconut vegetal wax, which will be great as decoration or to let it burn to fill their home with notes of rose, orange and vanilla. It has the sweetest and most romantic fragrance you can imagine, made with essential oils as intense as Orange that make it a source of inspiration. A wonderful fragrance that will burn up to 50 hours while infusing your home with wellbeing, romantic and positive sensations! Get your candle here.
2. A floral bouquet: Let’s be honest, it is a classic gift, but it never gets old. Who does not love the smell and freshness of fresh cut flowers in your home? Plus, it gives a great look to your home!
3. A romantic experience: It is always a good option, and you even get to enjoy the gift yourself! A good restaurant, a weekend get-away to an exotic destination, going to the cinema… Anything that allows you to spend some quality time together.
4. Skin care solutions: Pampering yourself and your partner is great to relax and get your mind away from daily stress. Some bath bombs, indulging shower gels, relaxing spa salts, luxury fragrances and why not premium and sustainable hand gels that protect and hydrate your skin while providing amazing fragrances, such as Voyêtre Hand Gels. Check our range here.
5. Fabric Care Sustainable and Vegan products: Taking care of your wellbeing is just as important as taking care of the planet. Did you know that most laundry detergents and fabric conditioners are not that friendly with the environment? Choose products that contain natural ingredients, are vegan and not tested on animals, such as Voyêtre Fabric Care range. Enchanting Rose is a great fragrance to celebrate San Valentine’s Day, infusing your home and fabrics with a romantic, floral, fresh fragrance that will boost your wellbeing. It has been especially made with Bergamot essential oil, which helps fading away anxiety and sadness, by releasing dopamine and serotonin in the brain. Buy the range here.